Sunday, May 20, 2012

Farewell Friends

Hello Beautiful People,

Might I just say it has been wonderful writing for you. At times there were moments where I could not capture my experience here at GSE in full, which is why I am confident your experience will venture beyond words as well. Although, I have graduated I will remain in Philadelphia until June, teaching full time at my student teaching placement. Once school is out I will move back to California for a month, then return to the East Coast, specifically New York. I have accepted a job offer to be a Social Studies/ English middle school teacher at school in Harlem. I am extremely excited by what the future holds and satisfied by the present moment. I hope my journal has been helpful or at least entertaining. Please feel free to reach out to many with any questions, comments etc.

Farewell,
Chelsea
cfull@gse.upenn.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment