Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Lot To Be Thankful For


With everything coming to an end I have much to be thankful for. Not only have I managed to complete an intensive Masters program, I am currently working full time and have two job offers for next year. This year has been one of many up and downs, but with the support a great team, passion and the help of a higher power I have made it through.  I am proud of myself for the personal growth I have experienced. It is not easy moving across the country away from one’s family and closet friends. Initially, I did not know if I would be able to manage but I have and for that I feel triumphant. Next year will mean another transition, a new location, new job and new lifestyle completely. Nonetheless, I am excited for what it is in store and open to the possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment